IN TEAMWORK LIES OUR STRENGTH
It is our firm belief that our staff gives us our cutting-edge, as such we ensure that we recruit diverse talent from all sectors of South Africa ensuring that our balance of staff and leadership are representative of our great nation.
AIR , Sea, Road FREIGHT CONTROLLER – IMPORTS AND EXPORTS
Our head office in Edenvale is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Air, Sea, Road FREIGHT CONTROLLER – Imports and Exports.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We pride ourselves on the fact that we take ownership and accountability for our client’s cargo as if it were our own. As such, you will manage the daily tasks and functions for all modes of transport as a import and export controller. You must have experience and knowledge of all modes of transport regulations, compliance standards and INCO TERMS
WHAT WE REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE AS A MINIMUM:
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of imports and exports, air and sea
- Experience on CARGOWISE is as non-negotiable
- Min 8-year experience in the clearing and freight forwarding industry
- Able to work without constant supervision
IT WOULD BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILL SETS:
- Freight training qualification
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Understanding of profit and loss revenue on shipment basis.
- Person must be organized and be able to manage a desk
We believe that our people make the difference in how our client’s cargo gets there. As such, the salary we will offer a dedicated and loyal team member will be above market related plus benefits, (provident fund, medical and bonus).