South African members, NATCO SA International Transports have recently shown their expertise in the beverage industry by delivering for Coca-Cola in Port Elizabeth.
They assisted in transporting 6 x 40′ flat-racks, each loaded with the oversized pieces detailed below, and 8 x 40′ boxed containers in South Africa from the Coega Terminal to the Port Elizabeth area.
- 8.44 x 5.40 x 2.87m / 19,463kg / 130.803cbm
- 8.45 x 5.40 x 4.53m / 25,739kg / 206.704cbm
- 7.84 x 5.40 x 3.93m / 16,865kg / 166.380cbm
- 8.45 x 5.40 x 3.17m / 18,700kg / 144.647cbm
- 7.04 x 5.40 x 3.57m / 14,233kg / 135.717cbm
- 7.55 x 4.14 x 3.47m / 12,125kg / 108.462cbm
The entire shipment was first delivered to a yard outside the depot in order to unpack the flat-racks and boxed containers and then NATCO also assisted in the final haulage from that facility to the final destination. The delivery was staggered over several days in order to accommodate the installation process by the end user.